Friday, May 15, 2009

Lake Victoria

YAY! I'm in Africa at Lake Victoria! I didn't even have to take a plane! I made my mom talk my dad into buying a big boat from this guy Greg. He was just gonna take it to a dump so we only paid $500 for it! We just had to pay this dude $100 to fix it up. otherwise we woulda had some problems. Lake Victoria is located in three countrys, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda. I'm in Kenya. The capitol of Kenya is, Nairobi. The five countries that border Kenya are Ethiopia, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, and Sudan, but no bodies of water do. In Kenya it rains alot! but its still pretty hot here. Around 72 degrees this time a year. It Gets humid which is a draw back cuz my hair gets frizzy. Its not to bad though, Kenyas really pretty depending on where you are. Kenya's history goes way back to 1498. Since then Kenya has swaped hands many many times. It has a long history. The coordinates of Kenya are 1 00 N, 38 00 E. I am exactly 6,997.17 miles away from my last location. The biggest diffrence from south America to Africa is that in africia it is really dry and savanna-like with alot of grasslands, while in South America it is so green and rainy, Plus covered in Rainforest's! Well I got to go again. BYE!


No comments: